Whether midi, maxi or skater length, there's a full skirt to suit your style. It accentuates the waist and flows away from hips and thighs which gives a very flattering hourglass illusion. A vibrant red color automatically turn up the look be it casual daytime or a night on the town.
My thrift red full skirt has way more versatility than I could have imagined. In the past, I've tried a black and a sequin top. This time around I went with my closet staple -- the chambray shirt. I also brought out the DIY necklace to change up my very well worn denim button up. It really is the perfect shirt. Have a full red skirt to style then give these looks a try!
10 Ways to Style a Red Full Skirt
- Red is already a beautiful rich color. Adding sequins to the mix really kicks it up a notch.
- A daring monochromatic look can be difficult to pull off. Try different shades of red to avoid going into costume zone.
- Meow. Leopard print is a basic in my closet. It's also a great match for red. It adds a little sexy as animal prints tend to do.
- Chambray works with everything. It's classic and casual and a step above basic black.
- Make it casual yet fun with a graphic tee.
- Take it prim and ladylike with the addition of lace.
- A floral top is a great way to go pretty girl next door.
- Black is a good choice 99% of the time plus you have a nice display for a horse necklace..if you happen to have one.
- Add a bit of preppy with a gingham sweater.
- Serve parisian chic with simple black & white stripes. Chignon optional but extremely adorable.
What's your favorite way to wear a full skirt?
THRIFT J. Crew chambray shirt - Tuttamaglia Gispa 80s full skirt - White House Black Market panther pumps DIY vintage belt