My legs are short and I'm quick to call them stumpy. That doesn't mean I don't love to show them off especially in summer. To make sure they look their absolute best while I strut my stuff (over to the playground and grocery store), I rely on these simple tricks:
1. Wear shorts or a short skirtI prefer shorts because they're comfortable and I have the ability to show more leg without showing everything else. Extra bonus for a high waist. It further adds to the long leg illusion.
2. Add heelsObviously, I won't be on the playground in heels but when I'm out for a girl's night out or the rare (sigh) date night, I wear heels. Even a slight wedge adds definition and shape giving the appearance of longer legs.
3. Smooth, hair-free gamsMy legs are on full display given the length of my shorts and height of my heel so I have to make sure my skin looks fabulous. Fabulous for me is smooth, freshly shaven legs. Just like wearing polish on manicured nails, it's a nice way to complete the entire look.
How do you achieve Hot Legs?
I used Hot Legs Total Body Hair Removal cream. l like it because I can slather it on with my fingers. There are no other tools required. I brush my teeth. Jump in the shower and rinse the cream off. It's easy and it lasts longer than shaving. My legs stay hair-free for at least a month.
Hot Legs is an Australian based company providing painless and inexpensive hair removal products available exclusively at Walgreens. It's a mild formula perfect for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, underarms, legs, and facial areas.
The entire line includes:
- Total Body Strips - ideal for travel or touch ups
- Total Body Hair Removal Cream - easy to use, apply with fingers and rinse off
- Cool Hair Removal Wax - removes the smallest hairs and retards growth up to weeks
- Almond Oil Peel Off - for sensitive skin
- After Waxing Oil - use post wax (or everyday) to moisturize skin
THRIFT Old Navy orange tank - Dockers white shorts GIFT One.September jacket EBAY Gianni Binni platform sandals
If you would like to learn more about Hot Legs, check them out on Facebook or Twitter.
Visit my Google+ album for more pics from this shop including my demo of the hair removal cream and wax strips.
***in other news***
Hot Legs hair removal products are 25% off at Walgreens through August 3!
Gams is one of my favorite words. Glad I have this opportunity to use it.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #Cool2LookHot #cbias