Well look at me all leaned up against the couch. Whew, it's exhausting standing all the time. Maybe I'll be sitting next time.
It's Monday and a good day for a random confession.
|Denim shirt - Riders by Lee (thrifted)|
Elastic belt with spear closure - unknown (thrifted)
Black leggings - Spark (thrifted)
Black ankle boots - LL Bean (thrifted)
My main reason for cropping is because my living room is also the kitchen and dining room with
- a bar area (Mama likes booze)
- a broken file cabinet (I need a file storage solution bad)
- a liquor dispenser (more Mama likes booze)
- coat closet overflow (too much thrifing and not enough weeding)
- V's playroom (usually toys everywhere)
- stroller staging area (we have 2 that don't fold up properly)
- my sewing, craft, "for sale" staging area (normally a jumbled mess of boxes, fabric, and supplies)
- a couch that has fallen victim to "sh*t my kids ruined"
Oh and by the way, my shirt is a size 3X (WOA: Ignore size labels).
My leggings are faded.
My boots are dirty.
This is me on Saturday.
Reduce noise is my friend.
Tomorrow I'm going on a date! This will be our 2nd post V date. I should be back with something a little more dressed up later in the week.
Care to share? What do you want to confess?